On my journey to learning how to live a better life I have come across recommended books to read.
Like anything in this world there are some books that are great reads with information that shapes your decisions and thoughts.
I will keep a list of my favourite books that have done this for me in the list below.
I hope to try write my thoughts of what I read in each book as a post for you to read. However, I might just have a link to the book on Amazon so you can get yourself a copy if you wish in the meantime.
- The Salt Fix: Why the Experts Got It All Wrong and How Eating More Might Save Your Life by Dr. James DiNicolantonio
- The Great Cholesterol Con: The Truth About What Really Causes Heart Disease and How to Avoid It by Dr Malcolm Kendrick
- Ignore the Awkward: How the Cholesterol Myths Are Kept Alive by Dr Uffe Ravnskov
- Head Strong: The Bulletproof Plan to Activate Untapped Brain Energy to Work Smarter and Think Faster-in Just Two Weeks by Dave Asprey
- Body by Science: A Research Based Program to Get the Results You Want in 12 Minutes a Week by Dr Doug McGuff & John R. Little
From basic grilling on a BBQ in the Summer, to being able to have a good chat with your local butcher about what cut of meat works best for different ways of cooking; check out the top ten recommended books all about cooking meat.
From the classic atkins diet dish of bacon and eggs to more exotic keto dishes like: keto bread, keto pizza, keto coconut porridge and keto-friendly desserts, check out the top ten recommended books all about cooking low carbohydrate, moderate protein and high fat ingredients.